Click on Flag or Select Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Kangaroo

Waltzing Australia

WALTZING AUSTRALIA
WALTZING AUSTRALIA

Thursday, January 26, 2012

39. Australia Day 2012

Australia Day
Today is Australia Day - our national day and a public holiday.
I am proud to be an Australian, I love my country. It is where I was born and there is a great deal of good and beauty here.
I love the endless red dust of the desert, the changing landscapes, the smell of the bush and the tall towering gums that fill the nostrils and delight the senses.

I love the informality of sitting under a blazing sun in the outback and just being one with the land, the kaleidoscope of a million stars under a cloudless sky in
Central Australia, hearing a lone didgerdoo emitting it's wistful sound.
But most of all, I feel an affinity with this land we call Australia.





Scenes from around Australia
These are some of my travel photos which I have put together as a collage. (Click on the photo to enlarge)

 
Above: Agnes and I
Taken on Yellow Water Billabong, Kakadu.

No comments: